[Mojolicious] Mojolicious::Plugin::JSUrlFor
Viktor Nacht
2018-11-01 22:33:27 UTC
Has anyone used this project in a larger project? It fits my philosophy
perfectly, but I'm concerned it hasn't been updated recently. It definitely
fills a niche for maximum freedom of route management. - V
Stefan Adams
2018-11-02 14:19:35 UTC
I have (tho large is very relative :). I think the biggest specific concern
is that it may break with deprecations in Mojolicious.

I'd suggest reaching out to the author to see if they are still able to
maintain it if you submit a bug report or PR, or if they would be willing
to transfer it to you. Alternatively, you could fork it.
Viktor Nacht
2018-11-08 01:30:23 UTC
Oh wow, thank you. That’s very helpful advice. At a minimum I’ll avoid, but it is pretty simple but also very powerful plug-in.

Thanks! - V