[Mojolicious] List of All Optional Modules?
Viktor Nacht
2018-09-09 00:00:23 UTC
Is there a singular list of all of the optional/suggested/recommended
modules for Mojolicious? I know they're listed in docs, but they (seem) to
be split between the relevant guide/command/module. I'd like to include all
of them as a kind of "complete" Mojolicious install.

I searched the Mojo docs, Google and this group. I apologize if that has
been covered already.

Илья Рассадин
2018-09-09 04:57:18 UTC
Hi!

See
https://mojolicious.org/perldoc/Mojolicious/Guides/FAQ#Why-doesnt-Mojolicious-have-any-dependencies

And I was surprised that there is no cpanfile in project. Cpanfile
recommends and suggests feature is a nice to way to declare such
optional dependencies.
Viktor Nacht
2018-09-09 07:03:03 UTC
Thank you very much for the reply and the link. I did already see that, but
to a native English speaker, "such as" sounds like a sample list, not a
complete list. If it is complete, that's awesome.

I agree with you about the cpanfile in the sense that it would be nice pass
an env var or an arg via cpanm to include them all. Or maybe a command.
Couple be a module that tracks with the main dist.

In any case I love Mojolicious and I'm thankful for all the hard work, and
I like the way it thinks.

Илья Рассадин
2018-09-09 07:08:42 UTC
I think, you can get the most complete list of optional deps with "mojo
version" command.

Output should looks like this

CORE
  Perl        (v5.26.1, linux)